Make & Model: Tektronix AFG3102C
Unmatched performance, versatility, intuitive operation, and affordability make the AFG3000 Series of Function, Arbitrary Waveform, and Pulse Generators the most useful instruments in the industry.
AFG 3102C provides Superior Performance and Versatility.
Users can choose from 12 different standard waveforms. Arbitrary waveforms can be generated up to 128 K in length at high sampling rates. On pulse waveforms, leading and trailing edge time can be set independently. External signals can be connected and added to the output signal. Dual-channel models can generate two identical or completely different signals. All instruments feature a highly stable time base with only ±1 ppm drift per year.
Features & Benefits
- 10 MHz, 25 MHz, 100 MHz, or 240 MHz Sine Waveforms
- 14 bits, 250 MS/s, 1 GS/s, or 2 GS/s Arbitrary Waveforms
- Amplitude up to 20 Vp-pinto 50 Ω Loads
- 6 in. Display for Full Confidence in Settings and Waveform Shape
- Multilanguage and Intuitive Operation Saves Setup Time
- Pulse Waveform with Variable Edge Times
- AM, FM, PM, FSK, PWM
- Sweep and Burst
- Dual-channel Models Save Cost and Bench Space
- USB Connector on Front Panel for Waveform Storage on Memory Device
- USB, GPIB, and LAN
- LabVIEW and LabWindows/IVI-C Drivers
- Electronic Test and Design
- Sensor Simulation
- Functional Test
- Education and Training
For more info click here