Make & Model: Tektronix MDO3024
At the core of the MDO3000 Series is a world-class oscilloscope, offering comprehensive tools that speed each stage of debug – from quickly discovering anomalies and capturing them, to searching your waveform record for events of interest and analyzing their characteristics and your device’s behavior.
Key Features MDO3000 Mixed Domain Oscilloscopes are 6-in-1 integrated oscilloscopes, offering a built-in Spectrum analyzer, arbitrary function generator, Logic analyzer, Protocol analyzer, Digital voltmeter and frequency counter.
Key features include:
- A dedicated RF input channel for frequency domain measurements.
- Four or two analog channels for time domain measurements.
- Models are available with bandwidths from100MHzto1GHz
- Sample rates of 2.5 GS / on all analog channels (5GS/s on 1 or 2 channels for the MDO3104 or MDO3102)
- 10M points record length on all channels.
- Maximum waveform capture rate: >280,000waveforms/second with Fast Acq. >50,000waveforms/second with normal operation.
- Advanced triggering and analysis
- Arbitrary function generator and 16 digital channels(optional)
- Digital voltmeter free with product registration
- Embedded design
- Power design
- Manufacturing Test and Troubleshooting
- Service Installation and Maintenance
For more info click here