SOLIDWORKS for Entrepreneurs program
SOLIDWORKS is teaming up with accelerators across the globe to support early stage companies.
Under this program Solidworks provide resources including SOLIDWORKS software, training and mentoring to help with the success of resident companies of accelerators and incubators.
DS SolidWorks have sponsored following floating licenses for start-up companies located at the Venture Center.
• SolidWorks® Premium software
• SolidWorks Simulation Premium software
• SolidWorks Composer software
• SolidWorks Flow with ECM and HVAC
• SolidWorks Plastics Premium (standalone)
• SolidWorks MBD Standard
• SolidWorks Electrical Professional
• SolidWorks Visualize Professional
• SolidWorks PCB
• Online based services offering comprised of access to MySolidWorks, the SolidWorks Forums, and telephone installation support by a DS SolidWorks reseller. For more information, visit https://www.solidworks.com/
MathWorks Accelerator Program
MathWorks supports the growth of early stage technology companies by offering one year of free access to software tools to Venture Center companies. MathWorks will make available an online portal through which startups/cohorts can register for free access. One-year software licenses will be issued directly to registrants.
• 12 months free software: MATLAB, Simulink and 90+ add-on products
• Up to 10 licenses per company
• Full technical support (phone, email,online)
• Training : Free: MATLAB, Simulink and deep learning onramps, online self-paced tutorials & 50% of list price: additional online self-paced training modules.
How to access the program?
• Write an email to email@example.com with a request for licenses of the software.
• Venture Center will approve the request and communicate the same to the MathWorks team.
• MathWorks team will get in touch with you for processing the licenses.
For more information, visit https://in.mathworks.com/