Make & Model: HORIBA Scientific: Fluoromax-4C
With unmatched sensitivity and unparalleled flexibility,the FluoroMax Series can meet all of your lab’s experimental needs.
Key features include:
- Water Raman signal-to-noise ratio: 16000:1 (6000:1 FSD)
- Photon Counting for Ultimate Sensitivity
- Fast Scanning capability – up to 80 nm/second
- Powerful FluorEssence™ software for Windows®
- Method Files to recall complete experiment parameters
- Time-correlated single-photon counting (TCSPC) accessory for lifetime determinations
FluoroMax-based solutions are available for measuring solid and liquid samples,with high throughput screening, cryogenic or elevated temperatures, absolute quantum yields, microliter volumes, stopped flow mixing or titration, and even micron scale measurements using a microscope. With the industry’s most extensive list of accessories, the FluoroMax series offers unparalleled flexibility to meet all of your lab’s experimental needs.
For more info click here